Welcome to the Washington Immigration Defense Group, PLLC
Our law firm offers comprehensive immigration legal services by experienced attorneys, including:
- Representation in removal (deportation) proceedings before immigration courts, including for individuals detained at the Northwest Detention Center in Tacoma, Washington;
- Family-based immigration options, including petitions for alien relative, and adjustment of status applications;
- Naturalization (citizenship) applications;
- Humanitarian-based immigration options, including asylum, withholding of removal, and protection under the Convention Against Torture;
- Appeals before the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) or the U.S. Circuit Courts of Appeals;
- Special immigration options for victims of domestic violence or other serious crimes, including benefits under the Violence Against Women Act, and T and U nonimmigrant status;
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA).
Where do I begin?
All of our cases begin with a consultation with one of our experienced attorneys. Please bring any and all documents you believe may be relevant to your consultation including any correspondence received or sent to USCIS, ICE, or other government agencies, birth/death certificates, marriage certificates, passports/visas, and if you have been previously represented by an attorney, contact information for that attorney.
Consultations and all appointments are by appointment only. Please use the Contact Us form to schedule your consultation.
What are the firm's fees?
The Washington Immigration Defense group set fees on a case-by-case basis following a full legal consultation with one of our attorneys. Our attorneys frequently will agree to accept cases on a flat-fee basis.
Most of our clients find our fees to be very affordable and reasonable.
Who are the firm's attorneys?
The Washington Immigration Defense Group is comprised of the following member attorneys: Lori Walls, Ioana Miron, and Mari Matsumoto. All of our attorneys are members of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and are licensed by the Washington State Bar Association. Please visit our Attorney and Staff page for more information.